Monday, January 01, 2007

new years resolutions

in 2007, i resolve . . .
  • to manage my budget consistently, rather than freaking out at sporadic intervals
  • to acknowledge and nurture the clean, organized side of me, in school work, volunteer work, and general apartment-keeping
  • to write more real letters
  • to take care of my physical health and well-being by exercising regularly and eating well
  • to spend some time (not procrastination time, but scheduled evening me-time) reading again, and journaling
  • to believe that real love exists . . . and that this might be it
  • and on that note, to start studying Spanish again
  • (and, to go to Mexico next December, regardless of whether my parent(s) whine(s) about it)

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger artsmonkey said...

go mexico!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home