Wednesday, February 07, 2007

wasting valuable sleeping time

You know when you get to that point that you're so tired it takes you 4x as long just to get your a$$ into bed? I *know* that the reason I'm feeling worn down at school is because I'm going to bed too late and getting up too early. I know this! I was finished lesson planning an -hour- ago! And what am I doing? Trying to track down old newspaper accounts of my family history, checking people.com manically to see if any of the fashion pics have changed, reading blogs I've already read. And now, of course, writing random useless stuff on my own.

That said, I am also aware of the vital importance of a nutritious diet at this cold and flu and depression time of the year. As soon as I finish my bucket of life-brand valentine candy.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

sometimes you need to just relax by doing mindless things before you're ready to go to bed. it definetly helps me to wind down, gives my brain a rest.
can you take naps on the weekends? i love naps.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's as if the hours before bed are the only free hours you have to yourself so you delay going to sleep and instead do pointless things just because you can. Also I lose track of time once I get on the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home