Monday, March 26, 2007

happy blog

Visiting my bf was grand. He tells me, though, that I need to journal the happy times, and not just the angsty agonizing 2-in-the-mornings and tired afternoons. I tell him I feel more urge to write when I need to get the crap out-- kind of like verbal bulimia, I suppose. But now that I see that written out, yes, I can recognize that this may not be entirely healthy, so. . .

My 4-day (5 night) visit was grand. How grand? Well, for what I think might be the first time ever, on returning to the beautiful west coast (on a sunny day, I might add), my first thought was not "ahh, I love the air and flowers here in the spring!" but instead, "oh. I forgot. It's still kind of cold."

And I was not travelling to anywhere known as being particularly scenic.

I think I have found what artsmonkey wants. And for the first time, I think I am ready to take the chance of simply enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home