Monday, April 02, 2007

fatigue

I'm tired. 5 more weeks. . . will I make it?

Any moment now the facade will break down, I know it, and everyone will see what a disorganized wreck I am. Thank you thank you for Easter weekend!!! (Is it sacrilegious-- hmm. . . that's an odd spelling-- to be more appreciative of the two short weeks in a row than of the significance of the celebration itself? Of course it is. But I gotta be honest).

And I'm totally distracted by thinking about my bf's visit at the end of practicum. Lucky for me he doesn't live here. . . or I'd fail this thing for sure! (glass is half full, yes).

Okay. It's late, I'm sweaty from the gym; time to shower, and get to bed. Thank you roommate, for baking cookies at 10 at night that I will now be lusting after in my sleep.

Adios, amigos.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger artsmonkey said...

roommates who make cookies are assholes! well, not really. only to those of us who have no self control. stage managers who tote boxes of timbits also hold the same regard in my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home