Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why am I so tired???

I realize we've been having dreary weather, but this is a little nuts. My skin's a mess, I've got bags under my eyes . . . . What's going on??? It's summer! I'm free! I'm working part-time (well, more part-time than I'm technically getting paid for . . . but it's keeping me from completely totally unmanagable debt) I live close to the beach, I have no school (though I do have a number of professional application form that are overdue to be filled out) and I have a job this fall. Finishing school should feel much better than this. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the extra mini-job and just enjoyed some free time and accepted the extra debt this summer. Or maybe I just need to get my room cleaned up and myself to bed earlier at night. Maybe I need to infect my computer with a virus that blocks my access to facebook, and all internet sites other than necessary email and work sites. Maybe I just need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home